REI on Autopilot

January 31, 2019

If you want to know how important the numbers are when investing in real estate, it is similar to the analogy people use when working out.

90% is about your diet, the other 10% is about actually working out. 

With investing in real estate, I'd say it's very similar, 90% is about the numbers, and 10% is the rest.

Once you know how to analyze a property, to

d...

January 30, 2019

When I was starting to learn about real estate and how to invest in real estate, I assumed that you needed some fancy software that would analyze the property to determine if it would be a good investment.

I still remember searching online for real estate analysis software, and the results were of programs that costs hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

...

January 24, 2019

When you run and own a business, any business, you are looked at to make EVERY decision. Sure, you may have managers whom work for you whom can call the shots sometimes. 

But most of the time, you are counted on to make MOST of the decisions. 

Whether it's big or small too. 

Owning real estate is just like any business.

Now, people may think that it's a side...

January 22, 2019

I have become very meticulous about how my time is spent, trying to use every minute to its fullest. To the point that just the other day, I had my coffee brewing, and to not waste a second of my time and just wait around doing nothing those 4 minutes while it was brewing, I was texting with a Turo rep about an upcoming car reservation, and while waiting...

January 17, 2019

What a week! If there is one thing I can't stress enough, it's to make sure you allow the right people to rent from you.

One of the easiest ways to make sure you get good people to live and rent your property is to buy in a good area, and have a good/nice property.

Now, although there are still no guarantees when you do this, you minimize issues becau...

January 14, 2019

We all know life gets stressful. Very stressful. I still take pride in telling myself I never get stressed, but there have been times that I’ve looked back on, in particular, when I bought 15 properties in 11 months back in 2014, that I was stressed out! So, if you’re watching this video because you want to learn how to reduce your stress, I guess I can s...

January 10, 2019

I was in New York City for a couple of days before the New Year, (no we didn't stay for the ball drop, too crazy for us), a little Christmas vacation before entering 2019, and I gotta say, I just loved walking around that city, looking at all the potential investment opportunities. 

I'd tell me wife over and over again, wow, how cool with it be to own that...

January 8, 2019

It’s a new year! A fresh start. A chance for a new you. Someone whom is going to take the world by storm. Have the confidence to get that promotion, to ask that girl out, to finally quit your job because you know you deserve better, and you can do better. But how? Every time you think you have the confidence to take your life to the next level, to do what...

Please reload

Windsor, Ontario | educator@tysoull.com | Tyler Soulliere

© 2023 by TySoull Educator

  • Black Google+ Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
This site was designed with the
.com
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now